Make the most out of Equus' Client Conference by coming early and attending Pre-Conference Training at LeMeridien Downtown Denver. Choose from either Basic or Advanced level training and experience:
- Hands-on, interactive training delivered at accelerated rate.
- Lab-oriented content designed to maximize skills retention.
- Opportunity to network with AssignmentPro experts and users.
- Ability to save valuable time and money by adding training as part of your existing conference registration.
Schedule & Expectations
Each course is one full day beginning at 1pm MST on Monday, April 30, wrapping up at 11am MST on Tuesday, May 1.
- Attendees can only register for 1 track (Basic or Advanced).
- Attendance both days is recommended to gain the required skills.
- Click here to book hotel accomodations.
- Attendees are required to provide their own laptop.
- Technical requirements and will be provided prior to class with the expectation that they are completed prior to arrival.
Click here to view the agenda.